[Ponte Alto] Question rebuttle

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 08:41:13 PST 2003

Did you know, Wallace, that you can make lovely clothes out of a long hair cats fur?  Just pick one up, love it, pet it, brush it, make yarn out of the hair and then weave with it.  And, one more thing, you must have you items cooked, or else you might get something icky in you system.  Meow.
Heather
 WRumbarger at aol.com wrote:--
I would just like to put in my two pence worth on the subject of cats.

I really like cats.

About medium rare with plenty of barbecue sauce.

Wallace
How may I assist you?