[Ponte Alto] New on the list

colin-g at cox.net colin-g at cox.net
Fri Mar 7 10:46:49 PST 2003

> The March Newcomers meeting will be held at the home
> of Lady Luce Antony Venus on Friday the 14th at
> 7:30PM. Her addess is 6406 Seven Oaks Court, Falls
> Church, VA. Please contact Lady Luce at 703-534-6075
> for more information.

I'm also new to the area but Pavla has already mentioned me. I'm just another lefty fighter looking for a local weekend practice. The idea of going over to Lady Luce's to meet the rest of you seems quite interesting though. Lady Luce and I have a number of conversations we need to finish anyway. :-)

Hope to meet you all soon.

Cheers

Colin G