[Ponte Alto] New on the list

Alan Spencer itchysama at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 07:20:35 PST 2003

Greetings All,
And yes the webpage is very helpful, as that is where
I found you all!. I and my lovely wife will be going
to the newcomers mtg next Friday night (the 14th not
this evening) at Lacy Luce's abode. We look forward to
meeting many of you as time goes on.

Also please point folks to the yahoo group
which helped me greatly. Lots of gentle folk there
to point folks in the right direction.

Entering into service to the Dream,
Alan and Diane
"May the face of every good news and the back of every

bad news be toward you."

--- Lady Courtney de Hoghton <caerdubh at yahoo.com>