[Ponte Alto] Seeking Advice for Teaching a class.

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:39:27 PST 2003

As far as I know, there is no minimum age for that,
although if you are a minor one of your parents have
to sign the approprate minor wavers as for any other
event.

You may want to teach a class on one of the regular
tracks, although a class in the Pages Academy might be
a good idea too.

Myles, as Seneschal, do you know any different?

Belphoebe

--- Dreamingreengirl at aol.com wrote:
> --
> I've got a question, how old does someone have to be
> to teach a class?

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org