[Ponte Alto] Question rebuttle

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 03:46:22 PST 2003

I have done that.  It goes back to live off of what you have.  In Ancient Egypt, there were cats, it has been documented that at least one piece of cloth made out of cat hair was found.  I personally live with two short hair cats, but it is easier if you use long hair cats and dogs to weave with.
 Sarah Prunier <sarahp at panim.org> wrote:Are you guys nutzier then I think and actually do do this or are you just
being silly?