[Ponte Alto] Question rebuttle

Jennifer Marston akgnome at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 09:46:13 PST 2003

In light of all the cat posts, I feel that I must
defend myself...

I have never laid on a piece of fabric.  Well, ok, I
have, but it was definately not in the center (those
who know me know that I could NEVER find the center of
a piece of fabric without some intricate folding
ritual.)  I also take great offese to the refernce of
being cooked, although I do enjoy a good BBQ sauce,
and a nice rare mouse (as the mouse in my hat will
attest to).

I have, however, been hissed at by Her Excellency. It
was not an experience I would like to repeat, although
I would like to say that I did hiss back...

Cat(alina)
House Fallen from Grace