[Ponte Alto] Question

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Tue Mar 25 15:04:52 PST 2003

Mistress Teleri will be able to answer this better than I, but I think she
and I may be the longest-term members that are still active in this area..

It was a group of folks who gathered (on Wednesdays, originally), and we did
sewing, researching, and gossiping.  At times we would manufacture a variety
of headgear (to encourage folks to wear something (anything!) on their
heads) and some t-shirts,  to sell at Pennsic...All were welcome, so long as
you 1--weren't allergic to cats, and 2--didn't need a "kid-proof" house.
Encouraging newcomers to play with Chainsaw (the cat, not the power tool)
was a spectator sport.  Chainsaw's speed was legendary, as were the
sharpness of his lungehooks--all in all a nice kitty, though. Milwaukee's
Beast was occasionally in the fridge, but be careful snacking on the "green
beans"!

That group of folks, along with Master Niall's dance class at GWU, were my
first introduction to being an Atlantian.  The group long predates my
activity, though...

Anyone want to add to the legend?

Teleri?
Winifred (if you're lurking)?