[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust update and camper confirmations

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 17:44:13 PST 2003

Greetings to all within Ponte Alto!

Just a quick update on the camp for Sapphire Joust.  We now have 17 confirmed
and paid campers, plus another 9 who've written but not yet confirmed.   I'll
be bringing the summary sheet to this Sunday's business meeting for final
call on the collection of group camp registrations... after Sunday, you can
still register and mail your payment directly into Caer Mear.  If you do,
you'll have until April 20th to get your payment to them.  Please use our web
site's form to register, as the Caer Mear barony knows that this is our group
camp form (.  Also, PLEASE email me and let me know so I can keep the master
list for the grou up to date.

Meanwhile, I've updated the our Barony's group camper list for Sapphire Joust
with all the campers I have registered at this time.  Please check the site
to make sure I got your info right, and pay particular attention to the
following:

-  Your email address... since I only have SCA names on the site, please make
sure that I've connected the right sca names to email addresses.

-  Your dinner choice, or conversely, your election for no dinner.   In
addition to confirming your menu choice, by my writing your dinner selection
or declination, this is your confirmation that I received your payment.  If
you do not see your dinner choice but feel you sent me, mailed me or owled me
your registration, get in touch with me right away! (you can email me or call
me at 703 922-2937 at night or 703 305-2958 if you wish to leave a message)

-  Tent size, if you did not already provide it.  This was something that
Caer Mear added to their web form well after I had used theirs as a model,
and  so I did not get it on the Barony's form until this week!

The camper confirmation site is at
http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust/Campers.htm

I got several questions about hotels... here it is, quotith direct from the
Master of the Thunderdome, himself...

http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust/Hotels.htm