[Ponte Alto] OT -- Nice Wooden Dresser/Wardrobe Free to Good Home

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:23:26 PST 2003

I'm going to be moving in the next month and have an old, but in excellent
condition dresser/baby wardrobe that I won't have room for.  It probably
dates from about the 1930s, is a light wood (maybe oak or maple?), has five
drawers on one side and small hanging space with a pull-out bar. It's about
3 1/2 - 4 feet tall and about 4 feet wide. It was made for a small child's
belongings.  I've been using it to store sewing supplies and fabric. With a
bar-stool, you can actually put a sewing machine on it and use it for a
sewing table.

You will need to pick it up 'cuz it won't fit in my car to deliver <G> and
we're planning to be out of there April 19-20.

Marsaili Johnston