[Ponte Alto] combat archery supplies

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 03:23:10 PST 2003

Greetings fellow combat archers,
     I would like to thank Baron Nikolai for retrieving our combat archery
supplies at Gulf Wars.  I apologize for not having the combat archery
supplies ready at Bloodbath.  However they are available now  :-)  This
weekend, I will be attending Defending the Gate event and Thomas will
attending the Tir-y-don Investiture.  If you need us to bring the combat
archery supplies please let us know.  I will also have them at the baronial
business meeting this Sunday at 6:00pm
In Service,
Denise