[Ponte Alto] Reminder of practice, events and meetings this week

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 10:51:06 PST 2003

Reminder
1)  Newcomers Garb Night is tonight at Lady Courtney and Lord Connor's house
in Herndon, VA.  Please come if you have projects you are working on.  I plan
on bringing some baronial tabards to work on tonight and I hope to see many
of you there-Denise.

2)  Thursday is rapier practice at Shrevewood Elementary.

3)  This Saturday is St. Paddy's Bloodbath in Vienna, VA, our baronial
fighting event. Our autocrat Lord Marcellus has given us news that mother
nature will cooperate with us this year and bring nice weather to our Barony
this weekend for the event.

4) This Sunday is outdoor fighting practice at  behind Tysons-Pimmit Library,
Falls Church. If you are fighting heavy, rapier or combat archery and are in
need of a baronial tabard please contact Thomas and Denise for details.

It was great to see so many people at Lady Luce and Lord Miles's home last
Friday for the newcomers meeting.  We hope to see many of you this week

In service,
Thomas and Denise