[Ponte Alto] FWD: Request for renovation help

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 07:52:11 PST 2003

I have received a request from a gentle in our nearby neighboring Canton of
Sudentur, and agreed to forward it to the populace of Ponte Alto:

Below is her email request to me -- if anyone knows of a person who can help
the gentle in question with their renovation work, please contact:

Jeanne Papanastasiou (Soffya)
540-657-1363
jeanne at atasteofcreole.com

Thanks,