[Ponte Alto] Greetings from Thomas and Denise

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 08:35:15 PDT 2003

Your Excellencies,

We are very much sorry that you will not be seeking a
vote of confidence for another 2 year period, but
understand that you have to do what you have to do.
We think that you have done a terrific job.  Your
enthusiasm and generosity have earned you the respect
and support of the Barony, which has translated in a
united, thriving Ponte Alto.

Thank you very much for two wonderful years.

Marcellus and Belphoebe

--- DCADENISE at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings to the Wonderful People of Ponte Alto,
>     It is with a sad heart that we write this as we
> must annouce our plans to
> step down as baron and baroness of Ponte Alto in Feb
> 2004.   A few weeks back
> we had a serious discussion about seeking a vote of
> confidence for another 2
> years.  After much discussion we officially
> announced to the  barony at the
> last meeting that we would be asking for a vote of
> confidence for another 2
> years.   However, our mundane lives have taken a
> drastic course in direction in
> the past few weeks and it does not look like we
> would be able to give Ponte
> Alto, the attention deserved of her coronets. Ponte
> Alto needs coronets who have
> the time to put her first and be her biggest
> cheerleader.   We, Thomas and
> Denise, are still her biggest cheerleaders.  However
> we longer have the time she
> deserves.   With such changes in our mundane
> lives we had to once again think
> about what our faire and glorious barony deserved.
> We thought long and hard
> about this decision to step down or continue with
> the vote of confidence.   It
> was a decision that was not made lightly.   We have
> officially announced our
> decision to step down at June's business meeting.
> On a positive note, we will
> still work to support and promote the wonders of
> Ponte Alto and her people.  We
> will also work with the new coronet(s) to make sure
> the people of Ponte Alto
> are always first as we make this transition Feb
> 2004.
> Respectfully,
> Thomas and Denise

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org