[Ponte Alto] Moving

Chad Adams chada_76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 10:32:27 PDT 2003

We are also moving but within the area.  Going from a townhouse to an Apt.  We are also looking for a female room mate who is loking to move into the Crystal City area in an 1110sqft apt.    Email me here or at adams.chad at hq.navy.mil.    Move is set for June 10th.

Kerri Martinsen <kerrimart at mindspring.com> wrote:Well, the rumors are true. I'm moving out of the barony. I won't be far
though- we are moving to Lochmere to help shorten our commutes (I'm sure you
all understand)

So here is the usual question. Is anyone available to help load on
Saturday, June 21st? Willing to feed and provide beverages (lots of
choices.. .umm...beer....) I really just need help loading the trailer
with the furniture. If anyone is available to help, please email me off
list.

This is loading only - we are offloading into storage for a couple of
months.

Thanks.

Vitha