[Ponte Alto] Yard Sale

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:10:24 PDT 2003

Greetings Wallace and others,

Here's some more information about the yard sale...

6 mundane households are getting together to lighten their personal loads before the summer starts. Some of the items available at this yard sale include:

IMAC Computer and Desk
Mundane Tent about 9 x 11
SCA/Ren Faire stuff - leather goods, pouches, etc...
Fabric
Household goods (Kitchen, bedroom)
Clothing (all sizes and styles)
Jewelry
Leather
Mundane Day Shade 8' round
camping stuff
Furniture
and just stuff!

We'll see you all then.

Address is 210 Laverne Avenue, Alexandria VA  (just southwest of Potomac Yard, in Del Ray)

If you like bargains.....or know someone who does.....

DIRECTIONS
>From I-395,  take Glebe Road going East. Make a right turn onto Mt. Vernon Avenue, make left (at Sun Trust Bank) onto Hume Avenue, make left onto Turner and it's at the end of Turner. -- yellow house, with a fenced in yard.

>From Rt 1, just south of Potomac Yard Shopping Center turn west onto Hume Avenue (the only direction), make a right onto Turner and it's at the end of Turner. -- yellow house, with a fenced in yard.

If you get lost please call 571-239-2183!