[Ponte Alto] OT - help wanted

Lady Daria ldydaria at msn.com
Mon Jun 30 16:55:12 PDT 2003

Sorry for the Off Topic Post

As many of you know I am in the wedding industry. I am launching a new endeavor that focus is providing Renaissance Weddings to the Mundane Wedding Market. On to the fun part:

1) if you have an SCA talent that you wish to market to brides, please contact me off list. I need information on your business in order to sell it for you. (just to be clear, there is no cost to you at all)

2) I am putting on a large bridal show on Sept 14th in Manassas. As I am running the show I am in need of 3 people in formal garb to work the booth, and 4 - 5 people to "work at the show"

If you are interested in either of these items, please contact me off list. I would prefer to send my business to SCA vendors, and have SCA members working at the show.

In Service
Lady Daria of Atlantia

Wedding Innovations                    Foxchase Manor Bridal Show
www.weddinginnovations.com        www.vabridalshows.com