[Ponte Alto] Greetings from Thomas and Denise

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 17:03:54 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Wonderful People of Ponte Alto,
    It is with a sad heart that we write this as we must annouce our plans to
step down as baron and baroness of Ponte Alto in Feb 2004.   A few weeks back
we had a serious discussion about seeking a vote of confidence for another 2
years.  After much discussion we officially announced to the  barony at the
last meeting that we would be asking for a vote of confidence for another 2
years.   However, our mundane lives have taken a drastic course in direction in
the past few weeks and it does not look like we would be able to give Ponte
Alto, the attention deserved of her coronets. Ponte Alto needs coronets who have
the time to put her first and be her biggest cheerleader.   We, Thomas and
Denise, are still her biggest cheerleaders.  However we longer have the time she
deserves.   With such changes in our mundane lives we had to once again think
about what our faire and glorious barony deserved.  We thought long and hard
about this decision to step down or continue with the vote of confidence.   It
was a decision that was not made lightly.   We have officially announced our
decision to step down at June's business meeting.  On a positive note, we will
still work to support and promote the wonders of Ponte Alto and her people.  We
will also work with the new coronet(s) to make sure the people of Ponte Alto
are always first as we make this transition Feb 2004.
Respectfully,
Thomas and Denise