[Ponte Alto] Thank you and Kudos

Bluestone7 at aol.com Bluestone7 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 08:10:54 PDT 2003

A demo was held June 6th at George Mason High School in Falls Church.  Many
of the students in attendance were impressed with all that was presented and
hopefully will become involved with our great organization.  I wish to take a
moment and thank Lady Sorcha deGlys, for all her help in setting up the demo.
Duke Badouin McKenzie for sharing his long experience with the SCA and showing
off some spiffy court garb. Lady Yael bat Boaz,  for adding a female touch to
the demo, and sharing her experiences with rapier fighting.  And last but
surely not least my friend Lord Henry West, without whom I would be sadly lacking
a fighting companion.

Your is Service,
Pagan Grendel