[Ponte Alto] practice with the riot police?

Rene Hollebrandse rholleb at baan.com
Tue Jul 15 01:58:49 PDT 2003

Of coarse - the whole legal stuff is the first thing that David (the police
officer) was trying to find out. Maybe it would be interesting to ask those
folks in Canada about their experience. But anyway - perhaps they might even
have indoor facilities for us during the winter season (just a wild idea
from my side - I did not ask for that yet)

Rene