[Ponte Alto] Yahoo ate my email

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 09:25:28 PDT 2003

Hi there,

Has anyone been having problems with Yahoo?  For some
reason it has been eating some of my emails.  I have
heard of at least two people who sent me messages and
I never received them.

So, if you have been trying to get a hold of me and I
have not responded, I am not ignoring you.  Blame it
on Yahoo.

Cheers,

Bel

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org