[Ponte Alto] practice with the riot police?

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 12:42:59 PDT 2003

You may want to post something to the Merry Rose.  I
remember someone posting an article on it not long
ago.

In fact, it may be in the archives but, since you
cannot do searches in it, a post asking for the info
will work better.

Bel

[...]

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org