[Ponte Alto] Kings Progress-Ponte Alto's Event- Chalce of the Sun God- Sept 19-21

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 18:31:58 PDT 2003

Greetings Dear Ponte Alto,
     I have just come back from a Coronation meeting at which His Highness,
Prince Ragnarr was in attendance.  I am pleased and delighted to announce to
the Barony that His Highness, who will be His Majesty by the time Chalice of the
Sun God takes place, has most graciously accepted our invitation to attend
the event.  Thomas and I are thrilled as Royalty will be visiting our barony and
we hope to see many of you at the event.

In Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier