[Ponte Alto] practice with the riot police?

Rene Hollebrandse rholleb at baan.com
Mon Jul 14 04:53:21 PDT 2003

Hi there,

Yesterday I had a chat with one the fellow members of my church - who is a
police officer of the Arlington police. He was just curious if I really had
a "sword pratice" at the sunday afternoons. (knows a bit about the SCA). For
some reason I told him that I had heard about a local SCA group, that
practiced with the riot police now and then, I forgot which place.
He was very interested...

One of the questions to our heavy fighters is: Are we?

Rene