[Ponte Alto] Sword Workshop

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 20:12:12 PDT 2003

For those new with rattan- or for any interested- I will host a sword making
workshop at my basement on 7/23 starting at 7:00pm. This should give you more
than enough time to order a basket hilt- I can provide all other needed
equipment (or the next door Home Despot can at any rate). Now to be fair, you do not
need a basket hilt to fight- if you do not use a basket hilt you will need a
protective full gauntlet, personally I would prefer the basket hilt.

some places that I have bought from before and been happy:
Mandrake Armory: <A HREF="http://www.mandrakearmory.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MA&Category_Code=W">
http://www.mandrakearmory.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MA&Category_Code=W</A>

Red Falcon:
<A HREF="http://www.redfalconarmouries.com/shop.php?crn=59&action=show&show_products_mode=cat_click">http://www.redfalconarmouries.com/shop.php?crn=59&action=show&
show_products_mode=cat_click</A> (he doesn;t seem to have many pictures up - but I am using his
basket hilt. Check it out at Fight Practice)

Iron Monger : <A HREF="http://www.kingslayer.com/ironmonger/hilts/hilts.htm">http://www.kingslayer.com/ironmonger/hilts/hilts.htm</A>

You could also check Ebay as we get closer to Pennsic there is more for sale
there and perhaps you can get a bargan.

My house:
2815 Middleboro Dr
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-855-9097

If you bring armor we may be able to scare my neighbors with an improptu
practice.

-Abel