[Ponte Alto] ride to fencing?

sylvie somesylvie at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 15:19:22 PDT 2003

My car broke down yesterday, and it might be ready
tomorrow afternoon, but then again, it might not, and
I won't know until then. So, in case my car isn't
functional by tomorrow, is there anyone who can give
me a ride to and/or from fencing practise tomorrow? I
live near Braddock Rd and Spring Valley Drive (off
Braddock, inside the beltway, near where Braddock and
236 [Little River Turnpike] intersect. It's sort of in
between Annandale and Alexandria and Springfield). I'm
willing to bribe people with eternal (or until I
forget) gratitude, and homemade cookies when I get
around to it, which would probably be fairly soon.

Thanks,
Sylvie (or fire-imp. or whatever.)

=====
My brains, your strength, and his steel against sixty men, and you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy? Hmmm???