[Ponte Alto] Northern Atlantian Sewing day success!

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 5 17:59:14 PDT 2003

We had a good crowd today for our sewing day - Ponte Alto, Lochmere, and
Storvik were represented.  I believed we had a total of 10 people there -
much sewing happened on garb and tents and even some painting on a ballista
happened!

Thanks all for coming out!  Next official event due to happen sometime in
December (before 12th night), so keep watch!

In Service,

--
Lady Hrosvitha von Celle
Per pale sable and gules, a fret and on a point pointed argent a pair of