[Ponte Alto] Fencing and Minors in Ponte Alto

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at att.net
Fri Jan 24 08:13:05 PST 2003

I'm glad YOU had armor on that day!!!

With fond memories and a laughing heart,
Sorcha, of excellent aim, but horrid timing, who on managed to throw said
dagger swiftly at the opponent attacking her "consort", Corun, but
shamefully hit her champion instead (in a most grievous location!) when he
nimbly stepped in front of the oncoming dagger!

Shannon and Jason are no longer using the same inbox.  Messages for Shannon
will be picked up at shannonrsmith at att.net or sorchadeglys at att.net.
Messages for Jason will be picked up at jasonhsmith at att.net.  Thanks!