[Ponte Alto] Correction from the Kingdom Rapier Marshal

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 14:41:36 PST 2003

Greetings to the list,

I just received a note from the Kingdom Rapier
Marshal, correcting the information that I had
received before.  He tells me that he double checked
the policies, and that the minimum age in Atlantia for
fencing is 14 years old, even if it is just for
practice.

We had been accepting students as young as 12, based
on previous information by the KRM, but in view of
this new development we will have to enforce the 14
year old rule.  It is a bit dissapointing, but I do
agree with the Kingdom Marshal that any project we
start must comply with Atlantian Policy.

So the Ponte Alto Teen Project is still in full steam,
but the minimum age will have to be 14 and not 12.

Hopefully in the future we will be able to drop the
age limit, but for the time being we will have to do
it by the book -- particularly when we are trying to
create a new program that involves minors.  Better be
safe than sorry.

Yours in service,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org