[Ponte Alto] Pavilion for sale.

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 06:11:09 PST 2003

I have almost finished my new merchanting pavilion and would like to sell my
old one.

-Made by Panther Primitives in the Spring of 2001
-16' square center pole marquee made of Sunforger canvas
-7' tall straight walls and the center pole is 13'8"
-Walls are attached to roof as one piece.
-Internal frame using lightweight conduit pipe instead of traditional poles
and ropes gives it a 16' sq footprint for a 16' sq pavilion.
-Standard scallop dagging with green trim
-There is no mold or mildew.  Mudflaps are slightly stained but not damaged.
-Included are all pipes, connectors for the pipes, 2 piece center pole, and
stakes.

Asking price is $750.  I can deliver within an hour of Stierbach (Northern
VA) or arrangements can be made to meet at an event.

Please respond to me privately at stefan at dwarvenaxe.com with any inquiries.

Regards,
Stefan von Kiel
Dwarven Axe Armoury