[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 10:08:18 PST 2003

> While we're discussing website ideas, it might also
> be fun to have a page of persona stories along with
> portraits.  I've seen a couple other Atlantian
> groups that do this and it's an interesting way to
> get to know people!

I agree with Aine.  One of the webpages that do that
is Higland Foorde, and it is a lot of fun.

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org