[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 07:34:09 PST 2003

Courtney... is this the Courtney that I met last night at Asian nights?

As you have likely already noticed, I wrote another email about how I did not
mean to post this all over the Baronial web site... thinking it best to ask
the Baroness first.. But, how fortunate that you were the first to answer my
email, as I did not wish to offend you and Ranulf, most of all.  I am still
clueless about roles and responsibilities (I'm not good at it at work either
:^ ), as you probably guessed by my question about 'peerage' last night.

I guess I have just 'pushed' your interest in asking the Barony for new ideas
on the web site ahead of your intended schedule.  Sorry about that!  I would
be most happy and honored to act as your deputy in support of the Barony's
web site, and will help in any way that you need.  It really does make sense
to keep the information together (especially for the search engines).

I really like your idea of pictures (with permission).  While I am slowly
learning who people are, I've still a very long way to go, even after being
involved with the SCA for about 10 months now.  Also, when I do know people,
I'm never quite sure (except in a handful of cases) whether the emails I see
on the Ponte Alto mailing list are from the people I'm guessing them to be.
Perhaps the web could have a page for the officers and also hang a 'portrait
gallery' of other members (and their email addresses) as well.

In Service,
Irene Madhaidin

"Learn as you would live forever;  Live as you would die tomorrow.."