[Ponte Alto] Awards Polling - URL is available

Courtney of Caer Dubh caerdubh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 06:43:16 PST 2003

Greetings Pontoons!

The Awards Structure Polling is available at the
following URL:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/polling.html

I thank everyone for their patience with the email
problem, and the Awards Committee appreciates
everyone's enthusiasm about the awards structure
issue!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Feb 23rd
meeting!

Courtney

--- Jessica Wilbur <Jessica at summertreemosaics.com>
wrote:

> Greetings Pontoons!
>
> Please find attached information and the polling for
> new awards for the
> barony. Please DO NOT fill out the polling and email
> it back! Instead,
> print it out and bring it to the barony meeting on
> February 23. We will
> collect and tally them there and then announce the
> results. If you
> cannot make it to the meeting, you can print out the
> polling and mail or
> deliver it to Lord Miles de Locwode, our seneschal.
>
> The current awards structure is explained on the
> information sheet. If
> you have any questions about the current structure
> or any of the
> proposed options, feel free to ask!
>
> Thanks!
> --Courtney, Giuliana, Marcellus, Ranulf and Tirloch
> Ponte Alto Awards Committee
> --
> [ Ponte Alto Awards Polling.doc of type
> application/msword deleted ]