[Ponte Alto] Preliminary poll on ordering bulk combat archery equipment

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:06:19 PST 2003

I am interested in getting the gear for about 20 arrows.

James

From: DCADENISE at aol.com
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Preliminary poll on ordering bulk combat archery
equipment
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:07:34 EST

Courtney and other interested members on  this subject,
This is the same vendor that the Barony of Stierbach placed an order with
over the holidays.  I asked Baron Nikolai of Stierbach for advice on this
matter (group discounts, dealing with the vendor, etc).  Since we have
another surge of interest in combat archery, I was testing the waters to see
if another group order was warranted.  Personally, I am thrilled that so
many
people have expressed an interest and will come and join our baronial army
this Pennic.

This is going to be a lot of fun
Denise