[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Tue Feb 11 12:07:40 PST 2003

Why do I always have to bar the door?

Aislynn

-----Original Message-----
From: corun at cox.net [mailto:corun at cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 2:34 PM
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: Re: [Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

Simon de Beauxau wrote:

> The whole endeavor opens many cans of worms, though, such as how much
> contact info to give.  Even those who don't want their pictures or any
> contact info such as mundane name, email address, URL, etc., might want
> at least their SCA name listed.

This is not the can o' worms it once was. There are now whole tons of
bureaucratic release forms that have to be filled out before personal info
can get posted (due mostly to the mundane world's penchant for taking one
another to court and suing over the silliest things). Once you give consent
of course it's Katey bar the door. Check the Kingdom Chronicler's web site
for said release forms. Or ask Courtney, I'm sure she has them to hand.

Corun