[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 10:56:10 PST 2003

oooo!  This idea is getting better and better!  Should would add areas of
interest to the members so that people can hook up with people of similar
interests?

Well I looked at Highland-Foorde ( I think... I went to <A HREF="http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/)">
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/)</A>.  Anyway, I did not see anything
that looked like what you folks are talking about.  Am I at the wrong site?