[Ponte Alto] Preliminary poll on ordering bulk combat archery equipment

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 09:07:34 PST 2003

Courtney and other interested members on  this subject,
This is the same vendor that the Barony of Stierbach placed an order with
over the holidays.  I asked Baron Nikolai of Stierbach for advice on this
matter (group discounts, dealing with the vendor, etc).  Since we have
another surge of interest in combat archery, I was testing the waters to see
if another group order was warranted.  Personally, I am thrilled that so many
people have expressed an interest and will come and join our baronial army
this Pennic.

This is going to be a lot of fun
Denise