[Ponte Alto] Updates on Symposium and Ordering of Combat Archery Arrows

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 20:04:38 PST 2003

Vivats to all who participated to make the Performers Symposium such a
successful event.  We would also like to congratulate Master Corun on being
elevated into the Order of the Pelican, Lord Marcellus our newest provost,
and Lady Courtney, Lord Connor and Lady Ainne for receiving their AoA's.

There was also positive feedback from the bulk ordering of combat archery
arrows from North Star Archery. (web site :  <A HREF="http://www.northstararchery.com/">Welcome to NorthStar Archery
Online!</A>  )  I am currently taking orders for combat archery arrow supplies.
I know most of you still have lots of snow on the ground, but spring will be
here shortly.  Ordering in bulk will save you money now on your purchase.
Deadline for ordering the supplies to make the combat archery arrows is March
22, 2003 at Bloodbath.  Money will have to paid in advance so that the order
can be placed.  Majority of the people on the last bulk order seemed to order
supplies to make 50 arrows. Price for ordering supplies to make 50 arrows
would be  $138.25 for 50 bolts, blunts, tube APDs and shipping/handling.  If
you desire a quantity for anything other than the 50 arrows, please base your
math of the price for 50 arrows  (example: 25 would be $69.13- 100 $276.50) .
 Please pass this information on to those gentles who would be interested in
ordering combat archery arrow supplies.

In Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier