[Ponte Alto] Awards Polling - Coming up!

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Thu Feb 20 16:51:38 PST 2003

Greetings Pontoons!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the polling for new Ponte Alto
awards is taking place this Sunday, Feb. 23, at the baronial business
meeting. If you are unable to attend, you need to print out the polling
form from the baronial web site (http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org) and
mail it via USPS to Lord Miles. If you haven't done this yet (and won't
be at the meeting), you should probably mail it tomorrow or it won't get
to him in time!

Otherwise, you can fill out the polling at the meeting. I'll see you all
there (provided my impending niece doesn't make an early appearance!).

Thanks!
--Giuliana