[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [MR] University Lost & Found]

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Tue Feb 11 08:25:31 PST 2003

  Greetings Pontoons,

One of the items on the lost and found list from University sounds
suspiciously like a Garland favor (one of the ones given by Caitlyn &
Ranulf). Folks may want to check and see if theirs is missing.

Yours in Service,
--Giuliana

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MR] University Lost & Found
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:11:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo at yahoo.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org

Whew. After finally having an evening to sit and
straighten things up, I've discovered that I have a
handful of things left over from University that
aren't mine. They are:

-child's large, bright yellow Sponge Bob Square Pants
T-shirt
-child's large, plain black Hane's sweatshirt
-child's medium, black, New Legend sweatpants
-red nylon snood
-pewter mug
-broken ceramic mug (has the initials "NMB" on the
bottom)
-yellow . . .piece of leather with silvery buckle;
fastened at the largest punched hole, it is just long
enough to fit around my size 8 ring finger. the
overall length is 8.5", and perhaps 1/2" wide
-box containing full-size sheets
-navy blue crocheted shawl (this was left at the
post-revel)
-purple chenille scarf (tends to roll itself into a
tube)
-black leather, large, Centigrade trench coat

If any of these are yours, please contact me so I can
make arrangements to get them back to you. Thanks!

YIS,
Debora
Autocrat, Februaryversity

=====
Debora di Gioiellerie/d'Orifice/McArgh/the Cynical of Isenfir
Now-Deputy Seneschale of the Shire Of Isenfir

"A world lacking in either Mozart or the Ramones is incomplete." - Unknown

"It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes." - Jimmy Buffett