[Ponte Alto] Reservations for Performers Symposium

Anne of Carthew acarthew at cox.net
Sun Feb 9 11:54:44 PST 2003

Greetings, All in the Tavern!
There are still some on-board reservations available for the Performers
Symposium, being held on February 22 in the Barony of Ponte Alto.  However
this Friday, February 15, is the cut-off date for feast spaces.  Please send
me your reservations by then, so our cook can shop and cook for the right
number of people.

Checks should be made out to : Barony of Ponte Alto, SCA, Inc.
And sent to:  Barbara Bilodeau (Mistress Anne of Carthew), 13456 Cobra
Court, Oak Hill, VA 20171

If you have any question about your reservation, please contact me.  If you
have any other question about the event, please contact the autocrat, Baron
Corun, at corun at medievalist.org

Thanks!
Anne.