[Ponte Alto] Awards Polling

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Thu Feb 6 14:57:39 PST 2003

Greetings Pontoons!

Please find attached information and the polling for new awards for the
barony. Please DO NOT fill out the polling and email it back! Instead,
print it out and bring it to the barony meeting on February 23. We will
collect and tally them there and then announce the results. If you
cannot make it to the meeting, you can print out the polling and mail or
deliver it to Lord Miles de Locwode, our seneschal.

The current awards structure is explained on the information sheet. If
you have any questions about the current structure or any of the
proposed options, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
--Courtney, Giuliana, Marcellus, Ranulf and Tirloch
Ponte Alto Awards Committee
--
[ Ponte Alto Awards Polling.doc of type application/msword deleted ]