[Ponte Alto] Preliminary poll on ordering bulk combat archery equipment

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 06:32:54 PST 2003

 This is just a preliminary poll to see how many people in the Barony are
interested in ordering combat archery arrows.  If we can get an order for the
materials in bulk, of course the price is cheaper for everyone involved.
This poll is just to see if we have interest in the Barony for a bulk order.
The supplier, we were thinking about using is Northstar Archery.
 <A HREF="http://aolsearch.aol.com/redir.adp?appname=MS&query=%22northstar%20%2b%20archery%22&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2enorthstararchery%2ecom%2f&datasource=Google&partner=Google&clickedItemRank=1&requestId=cns146878&component=websearch.google.http.tcl&searchType=MS">Welcome to NorthStar Archery Online!</A>

Baroness Denise Duvalier