[Ponte Alto] Fw: Free To Good Home: Bottles

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Tue Feb 4 11:04:38 PST 2003

Forwarded by request...

----- Forwarded message from Dave Montuori <damont at wolfstar.com> -----

From: Dave Montuori <damont at wolfstar.com>
To: Stierbach <moo at stierbach.org>
Subject: [Moo] Free To Good Home: Bottles
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:42:08 -0500 (EST)

Please forward this to other local lists.

FREE TO GOOD HOME: For you beverage makers out there... it's time for me
to recycle some now-empty glass bottles in the best possible way... give
them to someone who will re-use them!

What I've got immediately available is about 2 dozen bottles, most of
which once held wine of some sort, ranging in size from 375 ml to 1.5
liter. About half of them are screw-cap (caps included), and the rest are
cork-closure, many of which still have their corks. (If you don't want the
corks I'll keep them for other uses.)

If you are at all interested I'm willing to arrange for delivery quite
soon.

I also have, under piles of fabric etc., a selection of beer bottles. No
screw-tops on those. There are some old 16-oz Stoneys bottles (the extra
thick returnable-types) and some newer 12-oz bottles from a variety of
craft breweries. These might take an afternoon's digging to get out, so a
bit more advance notice would be good for these bottles.

Anyway, if you are interested please contact me, and I'll get with you to
set up a transfer from me to thee.

----- End forwarded message -----

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN