[Ponte Alto] free concert ticket

Laurannewingard at aol.com Laurannewingard at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 21:50:06 PST 2003

This has absolutely nothing to do with the SCA, but I thought there might be
someone interested.

Due to a last minute cancellation by a friend, I have a ticket to the Young
Concert Artist series at the Kennedy Center for Sunday, Feb 2 @ 2:00 PM
(today).  It's free to the first person who responds back.  I just hate to
see it go to waste.

The artist playing is Robert Belinic, guitarist from Croatia, and the program
is to be:
J.S. Bach:  Sonata No. 1, BWV 1001
Sor:  Introduction et variations sur l'air "Marlborough s'en va-t-en guerre"
Rodrigo: Tres piezas espanolas
Jose: Sonata
Lauro:  Seis por Derecho

If you'd like to go, respond back to me no later than 12:30 on Sunday.  I'll
confirm w/ you, either via e-mail or phone if you like, and leave the ticket
at the ticket table at the Terrace Theater under your name.

Eibhlin nic Dhiarmaid
m.k.a Lauranne Wingard
laurannewingard at aol.com