[Ponte Alto] Next Alle Psallite practice

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Mon Dec 8 18:35:26 PST 2003

Next week, 12/15, we will NOT be having our weekly practice of Alle Psallite
(vocal music), as (alas!) I'll be out of town.

But the following week, 12/22, we WILL be meeting.sort of.

That will be the Monday before Christmas, and it's time to sing holiday
music.   All those musically inclined (or at least "musically interested")
are welcome to join us.  Bring copies of your favorite Christmas carol and
we'll do a sing along.  It's the one time of year that I won't be grumpy at
the appearance of non-period music - all Christmas stuff is welcome.
(um.except maybe "Grandma got run over."!)

We'll have some munchies, but feel free to bring a SMALL plate of some
desert to share.  (I am not keeping leftovers!)  We'll gather at our normal
practice time of 7:30p.

Anne of Carthew