[Ponte Alto] Thanks to All

Christopher Call cacall at rcn.com
Fri Aug 22 14:25:41 PDT 2003

Hail Camp.

Just a quick note from the Chicago chapter of Ponte Alto to thank all of you
for the great time I had at Pennsic this year. Coming into camp, I knew only
Miles and Luce (ok, Katherine and Denise a little), but all of you made me
feel right at home. Your hospitality, generosity and open acceptance made
the whole thing worthwhile. It wouldn't have been half as much fun without
you.

Special thanks go to:
Jonathan and Dawn - for the good mead and the spiffy new tent (I passed that
on to Jesse already, she'll use it more than I would)
Kate - for getting me to court and all of those introductions, especially my
introduction to Flaming Dragons
Flynn of Steirbach - for the nice cap, even nicer rum, and help in donating
generously to the Chirurgeon's fund
Scott and Melisande - for abandoning the barcalounger chair, it's the new
troublemaker's throne
Marie - for your fine singing voice
Ruth - for the gerbils and that neat flaming-hand trick
James and Mongo - for the front row tickets to Vlad's
Christianne - for getting me to Pittsburgh, you are forgiven for that
leather cord you presented me with
Jesse- for getting me to Dunn Phelan and (more difficult by far) getting me
back
and most of all to Luce and Miles - for inviting me in the first place. All
of the repercusions, finger-pointing, lawsuits, and other consequences of my
presence are entirely your fault

With luck, I'll see some of you this fall upon my next foray into Atlantia,
otherwise I'm already looking forward to next year. In the meantime, if
you're ever in the Windy City, drop me a line, I'll have the brew ready. All
the best,

Gainor,
new Baronial Troublemaker
AFP OPA