[Ponte Alto] Greetings! New to area

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:02:30 PDT 2003

Greetings!

We met at Lady Perronelle's for the Newcomer's Garb Day in June.  Lovely to
hear from you again.  Where are you camping at Pennsic -- not that it'll
mean that much to me, it's my first!  Hope to see you there.

Marsaili Johnston

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.