[Ponte Alto] taping rattan

NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:02:21 PDT 2003

Bonjour
 No you do not unless you want to use strapping tape to hold on the basket
hilt with at the tabs. This is the method I use and it works but the sword will
loosen up in time and will need to be retaped to tighten it back up. Also I
have the very say 12 inches of the end spiral warped in strap tape to keep it
from mushing out over time this is also when I apply the thrusting tip to the
end. then lay strips of duct tape NOT spiral warping. Just enough to cover the
stick and if its a thrusting tip mark it just as you would the edge.

Ich Dine

Olaf Ulfbrandrsson