[Ponte Alto] Re: [Moo] The Bull

Ron Newcomb rnewcombva at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 07:11:37 PDT 2003

I know I have missed the opportunity to get this into
this issue of the Bull, but, I would like to share.
Being new to the SCA, myself - Kilian Staghunter and
my partner in arms, Isidor both of Stierbach ventured
to the battle of the North; Pensic XXXII.  Not knowing
many people, or what to expect.  Eagerly, Stefan Knerr
also of Stierbach, volunteered to assist us.  We were
there primarily to merchant hunt, with much success I
might add.  We did not know exactly what to do, or
where we were even going to lay our bed rolls.  Again,
Stefan came to our rescue.  He was a servant to us and
have made us extremely welcome in a hobby we both are
very much interested in.  He not only gave of his
whole day to merchant shop with us, but he also opened
up his tent to us.  I am sure it was not of his plans,
but he willingly gave of his time and space.  It did
not go unappreciated nor unnoticed.  We are indebted
to his faithful service to us and our barony.  I look
forward to heavy fighting side by side with Stefan.
He is a man that not only talks chivalry, he applies
it.  I do not think these deeds of service should go
unnoticed by our Lords and Ladies’ of stature.
In-service of the Kingdom,
Kilian Staghunter