[Ponte Alto] Another Clarification on Chalice :-)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 07:54:46 PDT 2003

Hi again!

Just to clarify my most recent posting.  I just
realized that it reads like I made my inquiry on the
rules for Chalice because I would be attempting to
have a one person team, yikes!  This is not the case.
I am asking a clarification of the rules because some
folks have asked me about this, and it got me confused
as well :-)

I have found four terrific ladies that have agreed to
be part of my team (an all female team that will be
called "Too Much Estrogen").  So who else is forming
teams?  This is going to be so much fun!

Cheers,

Bel

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org